eStatements and Combined Statements
eStatements from NCF look exactly like the paper statements you receive in the mail, but instead, you can access eStatements anytime through the security of online banking. After you enroll, you will receive one last paper statement then we will no longer mail your monthly statement. When your eStatement is available you will receive an email notification advising you that your statement is ready to view through online banking. We will not send your private account information through an email system.
Reasons to “Go Green“:
- Increased security– Your eStatement is viewed through your online banking session.
- No delay– No more waiting on the mail to deliver your paper statement. You will have instant access to your eStatement days earlier than a paper statement.
- Email notification– You will receive email notification when your new statement is available.
- Organized – View up to 18 months of statements.
- Go Green– Help protect the enviroment by reducing the paper used to generate a monthly paper statement.
- It’s free– Just like online banking, eStatements are free.
How to enroll:
- Login to NCF’s online banking
- Go to eStatement tab. You will be asked to read and accept our eStatement Disclosure.
- Check mark enable electronic statements
- Click on update
Combined Statements NCF also offers combined statements. We can combined your checking and savings account statments into one easy statement. For more details, please ask one of our customer service representatives.