Additional Loan Information
We will send you the following disclosures and licensing information upon receipt of your application:
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Data exhibits geographic distribution of loans and applications; income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials.
- Equal Housing Opportunity Lender Our business is conducted in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988), whereby it is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act Fair Lending Notice Prohibits creditors from discriminating against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); all or part of an applicant’s income derived from a public assistance program; or because an applicant has exercised a right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act in good faith.
- Licenses Any applicable State disclosure regulations that require licenses to be explicitly disclosed. Our Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO) are licensed through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). You can research a MLO by visiting the NMLS website and entering the MLO’s name and/or license number. Our institution registration number is 423127 and our MLOs are:
Carl Gilbert #431464
Jason Bucey #431466
Lori Herron #537171
Patrick Grundish #438969
Angela Albright #470473
- Other Special Notices Any applicable advertising or other notices that require disclosure.